A sudden urge to travel can come upon you at any moment. Why not be ready for it with a fabulous pair of earrings!
1. Purchase (or create) your wanderlust charm.
2. Place a bead cap and bead of your choice on a eyepin.
3. Using a pair of round nose pliers create a second loop at the other end of the eyepin.
4. Add jumprings to the eyepin on both sides.
5. Attach your fishhook to the top of your earring using the jumpring.
6. Attach your wanderlust charm to the bottom jumpring.
What you'll need:
Round nose pliers