Seeing is Believing
I'm an extremely visual person and a firm believer in seeing is believing. Achieving goals is incredibly important to me and seeing them every single day helps me stay motivated to reach them.
No matter what anyone says, things don't just happen magically. Great things happen because we reach for them, because we keep pursuing them and because we put ourselves out there over and over again.
As part of my room makeover I decided it was high time for a dream board update.
They are great motivational tools and lots of fun to make.
What you'll need:
Magazines or computer print-outs
Glue or tape runner
1. Collect photos/memorabilia that relate to whatever goal your going for
2. Cut your poster board to fit your frame or use as is
3. Collage all your photos/memorabilia on to your poster board.
4. When you have it laid out the way you like, adhere everything down.
5. Frame it (if you choose) and hang it some place where you'll see it every day.
Tip: Your dream board should not only inspire you but it should create a sense of happiness and joy.