Inviting Fall Inside
There are so many spectacular things to love about fall! The food, the colors, the crisp chill air, going to the pumpkin patch, sweater weather, hot apple cider and so on and so on.
There's just something so cozy and comforting about this gorgeous season. It makes me want to surround myself with friends, family and the natural beauty of mother nature.
The urge to bring mother nature and her vibrant spectrum of colors inside is positively alluring. Every time I walk outside visions of fall leaves, autumn colors and crafting with my girlfriends dance through my head.
And as we all know the tiny details are what make everything absolutely amazing, so today I want to share a little fall beauty with you.
It's ridiculously easy to make, completely inexpensive and can be used anywhere you choose.
1. Scavenge a bunch of branches or twigs.
2. Cut a piece of cardboard to your desired size.
3. Roll the cardboard into a cylinder and glue the ends together with hot glue.
4. Using your hot glue gun, glue the branches on the cardboard until the entire thing is covered.
5. Wrap twine or ribbon around the cylinder.
6. Add flowers. If you are using real flowers place them in a vase smaller than the cylinder so it won't be seen.
7. Use this all year long simply by changing out the flowers (and/or ribbon depending on your pattern).
What you'll need:
Hot glue gun