Free Flowing Turtle Earrings
While cleaning out my jewelry stash I came across these little turtle charms and decided they'd make adorable earrings for a friend of mine who loves turtles.
Quick and easy to make, you can create your own in under ten minutes!
1. Gather your charms, chain, beads and tools.
2. Insert a headpin into eat of your bed and use your round pliers to create a loop at the top.
3. Attach your fishhook to the top of your chain.
4. Attach your charms to your chain.
5. Attach each of your beads to your chain.
What you'll need: