12 Days of Gift Giving: Toilet Paper Roll Cuffs
What you'll need:
Toilet paper roll
Hot glue gun
Twine or leather
Step by step:
1. Cut the tp roll in half vertically. Then cut it into 3-4 (depending on the size) cuffs.
2. Hot glue your ribbon to the inside of the cuff starting at one end. Continue wrapping your ribbon around the cuff, gluing the inside on occasion, until you come to the other end. Hot glue the other end to the inside of the cuff
3. Attach a jumpring to your charm and thread the leather/twine through. Tie a knot around the jumpring at the center of the leather/twine.
4. Using a tiny amount of hot glue (you don't want it to show) glue the knot to the outside center of the cuff.
5. Using a tiny amount of hot glue attach the leather/twine to the ends of the cuff leaving 1.5-2" at both ends. This allows you to tie the cuff on your wrist.
Just a note:
Another quick and easy gift idea that's sure to get your creative juices flowing. Each cuff is 100% customizable and can double as a napkin ring if don't want to make bracelets.
P.S. Catch up on all the other great gift giving ideas here: