12 Days of Gift Giving: Cereal Box Bookmarks
What you'll need:
Cardstock or other paper
Dye ink pad
Twine or ribbon
Step by step:
1. Cut your box into 2x5" rectangles.
2. Cut your bag into 2x5" rectangles.
3. Cut your cardstock/paper into 1.5x4.5" rectangles.
4. Glue your paper bag pieces to the box pieces making sure all edges are glued down and there are no air bubbles. Both sides should now look like blank kraft paper unless you opted to incorporate the pre-made designs into your bookmarks.
5. Glue your cardstock/paper to the center front of your bookmarks making sure all edges are glued down and there's no air bubbles.
6. Glue your embellishment on and add your stamp.
7. Punch a hole in the center top. Tie a length of ribbon/twine through the hole.
Just a note:
I just love these little bookmarks; they're so easy and customizable. Don't know anyone who reads? Why not use them as gift tags? The possibilities are endless!
P.S. Catch up on all the other great gift giving ideas here: